Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Violet Nightshade is a Goth who loves all things dark, spooky, and her flowers dead. She cares deeply for her sister Poppy, although she sometimes can't stand her perkiness and love for bright and cheerful flowers. Violet is one of the last five people left in your town when the new Essence Creator arrives. Violet is in a relationship with Lord Daniel of Cutopia. She is also the host of a mini-game in the town that hosts festivals. Violet works for MorcuCorp to run the new star racer out of Speedville. She is the new owner of the Boudreaux Mansion in the Bayou and also owns the flower shop in the town and owns a cat named Weather. She is a resident of your kingdom in "MySims Medieval". She is a part of the Nightshade family.
Role In Games
- MySims Comix
- MySims Galaxy Wii
- MySims Galaxy DS
- MySims: Build Your Life!
- MySims 3
- MySims Townies
- MySims Townies (DS)
- MySims Townies 2
- MySims BusHeroes
- MySims Police Force
- MySims Medieval
- MySims Opened for Business
- MySims Action
- MySims Invasion Wii
- MySims Invasion DS
- MySims: The Adventures of Violet Nightshade
- MySims Agents: Crown's Curse
- MySims Cyberspace (Console)
- MySims Emerald
- MySims Mystery
- MySims Kingdom 2 TAC
- Matt's MySims Mania (Wii)
- English: Violet
- Dutch: Madelief
- In MySims Kingdom, Violet once lived on the island of Spookane and sometimes regrets leaving it, but she would rather be with her sister Poppy.
- Violet wears her hair in a ponytail in MySims Kingdom, MySims Agents & MySims SkyHeroes, but in the rest of the games, she has her hair worn down.
- In the Wii version of MySims Agents, Poppy tells you that she wants Violet to open a flower shop which Violet does in the DS version of MySims Agents.
- On the cover of MySims Agents, Violet is dressed in her MySims Kingdom outfit, but in the game, she is dressed in her regular outfit.
- In MySims Agents, Violet seems to be older than Evelyn, as Violet remembers the Nightmare Crown Project and how she and Poppy would play at Cyrus Boudreaux's mansion while their mother and the others creating the Crown of Nightmares would work on it, while Evelyn is surprised when Paul Wisnewski tells her about the Crown. Violet is also aware of who Morcubus is, while Evelyn isn't even aware at first that her father, Michael Gray, worked with him.
- If you send Violet on the dispatch mission One More Time, she will tell you that she thought she saw Poppy's dog being kidnapped by Morcubus, meaning that it's her fear (which, ironically, happened at the beginning of the game).
- When you send Violet on Makoto's dispatch mission "High School Yearbook", she will tell you that she's in high school, meaning that she could be between or is 14-18.
- Violet has a deep voice in MySims, MySims Party, and MySims Racing. In MySims Kingdom and MySims Agents Violet has more of a higher pitched/friendly voice.
- Violet and Poppy both are named after flowers.
- In MySims SkyHeroes, if you complete the mission 'Ninjas Flipping Out' before '1.23 Jigawatts Required', Violet will tell you that she only joined the SkyForce to protect Poppy.
- In the credits of MySims Police Force, Violet is shown celebrating her 30th birthday, so in the contact book, her age is 29 on star levels 0-4, but 30 on star level 5.
- Violet is the only sim with a known biography in MySims Medieval.
- In MySims Medieval, Violet's concept artwork shows her with her hair in a ponytail, but in the game it is down.
- Violet, alongside Lilly are the only Sims in MySims Action who appears in every area no matter what alignment you are.