- "Olivia" redirects here. For Dr. Isadora Sorrows's assistant, see: Olivia Hen.
Olivia is a girl who's often nervous, clumsy, and mysterious. She has brown hair, purple eyes, and wears a maid-like outfit. She always mutters a nervous laugh when talking to others ("Haha..."). She's often clumsy and gets herself stuck under something (such as a table or a suit of armor) and she'll require you to help her get out. She owns a shop on a resort island and in a party town and often giggles when customers come in. She is also skilled at making rings. She appears in MySims Galaxy, MySims Medieval, MySims Townies and MySims Townies 2.
Role in Games
- In MySims Agents DS, Olivia Appears in the menu: Give present on Wireless Communications, and in the ending credits with Violet Nightshade, they are dressing up Weather with accessories.
- On the box art of MySims DS, Olivia's bow is not visible and her eyes are blue, however in the game itself, Olivia has a bow on her chest and purple eyes.
- Her hairstyle is also different, her hairstyle is similar to the Emo Hairstyle option given to you whenever you change clothes if you choose a male sim, while on the cover, she has a hairstyle similar to Pinky's.
- It is revealed that Olivia's last name is Chez in "MySims Medieval".
|Spooky Sims in MySims, MyLife|