Madame Zoe is the fortune-telling spiritualist who owns several shops in several locations, including your town, Mystery Forest and Speedville. She has the ability to look into a crystal ball and seek your future and she has displayed the ability of hypnosis. She appears in MySims Galaxy, MySims Fusion and MySims Life Stories.
Roles in Games
- Madame Zoe's nephew is Iggy.
- Madame Zoe's hair is dark brown in MySims and MySims Party, but is red in MySims Racing and MySims Agents.
- Madame Zoe's last name may be "Boudreaux", but this is unknown as she may have a different surname than her uncle's, whose last name is "Boudreaux".
- Zoe's worst nightmare is to lose her psychic powers and to have terrible eyesight.
- Zoe's character icon in MySims Agents has brown hair instead of red.
- When you first meet Zoe in MySims Party for the DS, she incorrectly spells her name Madam Zoe.
- Madame Zoe is the only Spooky sim not to work for or be mentioned by Morcubus, besides Wendalyn.
- Zoe has Violet's voice type in every game she appears in, except MySims Agents and MySims Stranded, in which she has Lyndsay's voice type.
|Spooky Sims in MySims, MyLife|
|Spooky Sims in MySims Invasion|
|Morcubus | Wendalyn | Brandi | Mel the Mummy | Cassandra | Blaine | Raven Wright | Goth Boy | Yuki | Esma | Sir Vincent Skullfinder | Madame Zoe Boudreaux | Violet Nightshade|
- English: Madame Zoe
- French: Madame Zoé
- Spanish: Madame Zoe