Dance Dance Revolution: MySims Masterpiece, known in Japan as Dance Dance Revolution + MySims (ダンスダンスレボリューション+'ぼくとシムのま, Dansu Dansu Reboryūshon + Boku to Shimu no Machi), is a colaberation of Konami and EA. In this, the characters of MySims take the place of the usual DDR characters and dance to tracks from famous (and not-so-famous) artists. The game is for Wii and PlayStation 3. There is a handheld version for the Nintendo 3DS, renamed Dance Dance Revolution: MySims Pocket Party in North America and Europe. The Wii and PlayStation 3 versions are rated E10+ for mild lyrics, mild suggestive themes, comic mischief, and cartoon violence. The 3DS version is rated E10+ for mild lyrics and mild cartoon violence.
- Story Mode: Go up against Morcubus and his MorcuCorp associates as they try to hypnotize the town using music.
- Freeplay Mode: Play any song with no exact objective.
- Minigame Mode: Play various minigames (see "Minigames").
- Fortunite Finder: Mine for the Fortunite that Madame Zoe requires for her crystal ball.
- Sketchpad Scamper: Collect Buddy's missing art supplies while racing against other Sims.
- Danger Dodger: Dodge Morcubus' fireball attacks.
|Butterfly||Dance Dance Revolution/Smile.dk||English/Japanese (depending on the language the game is in)|
|The Sweet Escape||Gwen Stefani||
|Sugar Rush||Wreck-It Ralph/AKB48||Japanese|
|Love is War||Nodoame||Japanese|
|Clowns (Can You See Me Now?)||t.A.T.u||English|
|Angel of Darkness||Alex C.||English|
|Beautiful Liar||Beyonce featuring Shakira||English|
|Wide Awake||Katy Perry||English|
|Sally's Song||The Nightmare Before Christmas/Scott Murphy||Japanese|
|Bullet Proof||La Roux||English|
- Travis Boulevard
- Goth Boy
- Clara Belle
- Roxie Road
- Not counting your own character, there is a playable character for each original MySims interest.
- The songs "Sugar Rush" and "Sally's Song" originated from Disney movies.
- The only original DDR track in the game is "Butterfly".